The Thompson/Center® T/CR22™Semi-Auto Rimfire Rifle combines design innovations from the 21st Century with proven designs from the last. The T/CR22 rifle comes equipped with a co-branded Magpul® composite stock with an olive-drab green finish. The stock has a full pistol-grip design, an ergonomic fore-end, molded sling-swivel studs, and an M-Lok attachment point on the bottom of the fore-end. The receiver is reminiscent of the proven Ruger® 10/22®, though it is machined from 6061 aluminum and has an integral Picatinny rail for attaching optic sights. Placement of the adjustable peep sight is at the very rear of the receiver for maximum sight radius with the green, fiber-optic front sight. The bolt is made of stainless steel and features an oversized, knurled charging handle. The cross-bolt safety is located right at front of the trigger guard. The rifle functions with a 10-round, rotary magazine; the magazine features a last-round bolt hold-open device, and a push-lever to facilitate loading. (The Thompson/Center T/CR22 is also compatible with common Ruger 10/22 magazines.) The button-rifled barrel is threaded at the muzzle (1/2″-28) for suppressors and fitted with a thread protector cap. To provide shooters with a maximum assortment of aftermarket accessories, the Thompson/Center T/CR22 Semi-Auto Rimfire Rifle is compatible with aftermarket 10/22 stocks and barrels.
- Co-branded Magpul composite stock
- M-Lok attachment point on fore-end
- Machined 6061-aluminum receiver
- Integral Picatinny rail
- Stainless steel bolt
- Oversized charging handle
- Button-rifled threaded barrel
- Uses 10-round, rotary magazines
- Last-round bolt hold-open device
This is a previously owned firearm. Check images for more details
There are two requirements to complete a firearm purchase online:
- Payment: You pay us directly for the firearm, via one of our approved payment methods
- Shipping to FFL: By federal law we are unable to ship the firearm directly to you, however we can ship to any FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license, along with many pawn shops and gun collectors.
We will reach out to you for your FFL dealer information. We will only send firearms to a current FFL dealer. Know your local laws! Do not purchase if you are not able to own this firearm. Shipping cost is per firearm. Restocking fee is 10%. The firearm(s) will not be reserved until payment and a signed copy of a dealer’s FFL has been received.